I'm pleased to announce version 0.5 of the Scheme Untergrund Library
Sunterlib hosts contributed code for Scheme48 and Scsh. In addition to
acting as host, the project provides a centralized way to access these
packages from the languages' module system.
Project web site:
Sunterlib is hosted at savannah:
At the project site you can get cvs access to the source code, and use
the bug tracking system. Sunterlib already hosts packages from several
authors; you may contribute your own packages to this library
too. Please contact one the project administrators if you are
version 0.5 2003-11-19
* New s48 libraries: procedure-tables.
* New scsh libraries: tiff.
version 0.4 2003-05-19
* New file "sunterlib.scm" contains the old "interfaces.scm" and
"packages.scm" ("interfaces.scm" and "packages.scm" are deprecated
and will be removed in a future release).
* New file "sunterlib-s48.scm" contains the old "s48-interfaces.scm"
and "s48-packages.scm" ("s48-interfaces.scm" and "s48-packages.scm"
are deprecated and will be removed in a future release).
* Added display-continuation to interaction
* New s48 library: cml