I'm pleased to announce version 0.3 of the Scheme Untergrund Library
Sunterlib hosts contributed code for Scheme48 and Scsh. In addition to
acting as host, the project provides a centralized way to access these
packages from the languages' module system.
Project web site:
Sunterlib is hosted at savannah:
At the project site you can get cvs access to the source code, and use
the bug tracking system. Sunterlib already hosts packages from several
authors; you may contribute your own packages to this library
too. Please contact one the project administrators if you are
version 0.3 - 2003-4-16
* Added DETAILS (autogenerated)
* Fixed installation
* New s48 libraries: banana, intsets, binary-parse
* New scsh library: treaps, base64
version 0.2 - 2003-02-25
* Added INSTALL, README.admin, README.contrib.
version 0.1 - 2003-02-24
* Initial release.
* New s48 libraries: args-fold concurrency continuation-data-type
krims module-system sequences
* New scsh libraries: afs bytio dir-streams image-info interaction