Scsh 0.6.3 made a change to the match-cond syntax which introduced a bug
in my scsh-utils package (thanks to Michael Scholz for the bug report). I
have fixed this bug and generally updated scsh-utils.
* Changed package name to srfi-37.
* Changed args-fold's match-cond clauses to match scsh-0.6.3's
syntax (this change is incompatible change from previous versions
* Removed let-values package, since scsh-0.6.2 supports SRFI-11.
* Changed option.* to option-* to match SRFI-37.
* Updated README to point to SRFI-37.
* Deleted "Distributing Autoconf Output..." from COPYING.
* display-args -> display-operands to match the args-fold distribution.
You can find my scsh-utils distribution at:
scsh-utils is at http://memebeam.org/free-software/scsh-utils/
I also have a args-fold reference distribution at:
args-fold is at http://memebeam.org/free-software/args-fold
The main differences are that scsh-utils uses scsh's regular expressions
and package system, and that the example works out of the box.